Just because you’re ready for summer doesn’t mean your garden is too. Taking charge of…
– open 6 days a week from 8am to 5.30pm –
At STG Ballarat Lawn Mowing we offer a full range of services:
- Lawn mowing and edging
- Hedge trimming to 1.8 metres high
- General garden clean up with mulching
- Safe weed treatment and lawn “weed and feed”.
- Green waste removal.
- Long grass mowing (up to 30cm high (1 foot) – no rock or other debris).
- Large domestic area mowing.
- Moving in or out clean up (outside only)
- Fire Safety Advice (we are experienced and qualified)
- Home and property bushfire protection.
- Sprinkler for bushfire protection (external setup).
Generally we complete lawn mowing project with in 3 days. We have booking options for same day completion guaranteed.
In relation to time on site it is unlikely that a domestic lawn would take more than one hour from start to finish. Once we start we will not stop until finished.
When booking online – there will never be any additional charges. Even if you have selected the incorrect service (within reason) we will complete the project and update you on what to select next time.
We can provide service to resident anywhere in the greater Ballarat area. Including those suburbs on the outer perimeter like Lucas, Invermay, Warrenheip, Buninyong and everything in between.
At each lawn mowing service we will dispose of the grass clippings in your green waste bin. Where there is no bin, it is full, or you intend to use the bin for something else. We will take away one full bag of grass clippings at no cost. All other grass disposal will incur a small fee.
You can simply book via the phone and pay on the day. You would need to be home when we arrive to provide payment. We have mobile EFTPOS and can accept all the popular credit cards.
Call us on (03) 5309 3124
or Text: 0448 320 713
if you have any questions.
It is entirely up to you. You can stay around to catch up on other chores or simply relax and make sure your happy with our work. If your away on holidays or at work just think of the surprise you will get when you come home to a great lawn. It feels so good to see. You don’t have to be at home.
It means that your level of happiness with our work is to a very high level. If in the unlikely event you are unhappy with our work we will work to rectify the problem or refund your money. There will be absolutely no grief from us. If we are unable to resolve the problem we will be more than happy to refund your hard earned money.
- Call us within 48 hours of the lawn mowing package being completed.
- We will respond within 24 hours and if ok with you, take photos of the issue.
- If the problem is small we will rectify there and then or reschedule at no cost to you.
- In the event that a mutual resolution can’t be achieved we will give a full 100% refund.
Yes, we fully understand that emergencies can pop up from time to time. Even so, we ask clients to try and give us 24 hours notice of a cancelation or rescheduled service. Where a client cancels or rescheduled within a 48 hours period, more than 2 times in one year, we will require $30 cancellation fee thereafter for each cancelation or reschedule *.
Our standard lawn mowing service in the Greater Ballarat area includes lawn mowing, whipper snipping/edging and leaf/grass blowing. The price is pre calculated through our booking system which take into account the general area to me mowed.
- Tree lopping (extra service).
- Cleaning excess pet waste.
- Under health and safety regulations we cannot perform work at temperatures above 36 Degrees celsius.
- Any task that may cause harm to pedestrians or homeowners.
- Any task that would put the lawn care specialist in immediate danger.
Note: we will always carry out a dynamic risk assessment prior to completing a task. There is not many activities we can not work out a solution to.