The information below are the conditions accepted by property owner/s, individual/s or company responsible for organising STG Lawn Mowing Ballarat services. STG Lawn Mowing Ballarat a division of Syncretic Training Group Pty Ltd.
These condition, within, do not over-ride any aspect of consumer law within the state of Victorian or other relevant Australian (federal) legislation. Where a conflict may exist, state law will have precidence.
By using/arranging by any means, the services listing on www.ballaratlawnmowing.com.au (the website) you agree to the following:
- Payment for lawn care services will be made online 24 hours prior to the lawn care service being provided (onsite), payment may be made in person on the day. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by STG Lawn Mowing Ballarat.
- In the unlikely event that there is a dispute over the quality of a (single) lawn care service. A full refund, for a single service, will be provided by STG Lawn Mowing Ballarat. The property will be then placed on a list of “no future service to be provided”. This non service period can only be waived by the managing director of Syncretic Training Group Pty Ltd.
- The property owner, individual or company responsible for organising STG Lawn Mowing Ballarat services. And where accidental damage occurs to a property during or after the onsite operation of STG Lawn Mowing Ballarat equipment (including hand operated equipment). The property owner, individual or company will be responsible for all costs associated with the rectification of damaged item or items. Liability for any injury inccured as a result will be the responsibility of the property owner, individual or company.
- Damage may include but is not limited to:
- Broken Windows.
- Damage to cars, trucks and motorcycles.
- Damage to trees, shrubs, lawns or garden beds.
- Weed treatment over kill
- Hedge damage
By using an STG lawn Mowing Ballarat service you agree to the above conditions.