Maybe your semi-retired or simply thinking about starting a lawn mowing business? There are many activities to consider when starting a business, whether finding a lawn mowing business for sale or getting that first client.
STG lawn Mowing has a solution that could see you establishing a great business or substantially improving your current lawn mowing business. Best of all, you will be the enterprise driver and quality control, with compliance requirements minimised. “This is not a franchise” – you will be in control with support from us.
Is a lawn mowing franchise a good option
There are several pros and cons when it comes to a lawn mowing business franchise. Selection and analysis of the potential options should, above all, always fit your requirements.
- A business structure and plan will already exist.
- There will generally be substantial marketing support.
- Potential customers may already know the brand name.
- Community goodwill is already functioning successfully.
- Cost of establishing the business.
- Ongoing franchise fees.
- Marketing cost.
- Operational limitations and compliance.
- Service area limitations.
- Legal compliance with the franchisers policy.
The STG Lawn Mowing business supporting solution
Over the past three years, our company has been running and testing a lawn mowing business solution, in other words, providing lawn care services to the local community.
Here are some of the services provided by STG Lawn Mowing.
- Lawn mowing, including edging and blower cleanup.
- Hedge trimming.
- Weed and insecticide treatments.
- Roof gutter cleaning.
- Fallen tree removal.
- Storm cleanup.
- Green waste removal.
- Garden mulching
How we will support your lawn mowing business
- A fully functional website using your domain name or ours. Or updating your current website to ensure adequate performance.
- Initial website setup and verifiable optimisation performed monthly.
- Website listing on the front page of Google for your area of operation*. For instance, whether in a large Australian city or small regional town.
- Facebook page setup and one unique 500-word article uploaded per month (extra available at additional cost).
- Google business listing setup including the listing of services you offer.
- In addition, we host your website and provide complete management of the server resources (VPS).
- Managing orders using a contact form and email.
- We will provide one hour of phone support per month.
- Finally, there is an option to use our branding (no extra cost)
Prices start at $98 per month (inc GST) and include all of the features listed above.
Note: The minimum initial commitment is three months and then month by month after that—no lock-in contracts. Also, you can cancel at any time.